Roads and Transportation
Our team of engineers has been involved in the planning, design and implementation of numerous private, municipal and provincial roads and transportation projects throughout South Africa and Swaziland.
Our dedicated and thorough approach towards transportation planning in South Africa has earned us a positive reputation with clients in all sectors.
With more than 20 years of industry experience, we are able to confidently and effectively offer the following services within this specialised field:
Design and Rehabilitation of Roads
- Route location and geometric design
- Road foundation investigation
- Pavement investigation and design
- Road materials investigation and testing
- Road rehabilitation design and construction
- Gravel, bituminous and concrete road surfacing
- Routine road maintenance
- Storm Water Hydraulic Analysis
- Public transport facilities
- Pedestrian facilities
- Road Network planning
- Cost-benefit analysis
Our qualified and experienced engineers recognise and understand the various diverse typical design standards of most Municipalities, Local and Provincial Roads authorities, thereby ensuring streamlined design approval processes.
Current and Completed Projects
- Mfambisa to Spelenyani Road for Mbombela Local Municipality and Mpumalanga Provincial Roads
- Department (R 100 Mil)
- Nkandla Town CBD Road Upgrading for Local Municipality and Kwazulu Natal Provincial Roads Department (R 15 Mil)